Are you feeling lost and directionless? Do you have bigger dreams for yourself but don’t know where to start? Is perfectionism preventing you from moving forward? Then this episode is for you!
In this episode, I walk you through the last decade of my life, the many lessons I’ve learnt along the way and the reason why I’m starting a podcast. I talk about the importance of setting boundaries and listening to your intuition — why it’s okay if your dreams change and what led me to become a transformational life coach. I’m also announcing a project that I’m releasing to the world this year, so stay tuned for that!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why starting this podcast has been one of the most vulnerable things that I’ve had to do [1:36]
- An experience I had as a teenager that took me half-way across the world and made me realise I had a calling to travel [4:51]
- The scary experience that changed everything and put my life into perspective [7:41]
- My introduction to self-love and the shifts that came from my first time meditating [11:26]
- What happened after university that had me feeling so lost and directionless [15:01]
- Why boundaries can be so powerful, and why I set particular ones up in my own life [17:41]
- How 2020 changed what I really want to do right now to create more impact [19:50]
- The beauty in imperfection and the reason why I’m starting a podcast [21:45]
- A very special announcement for a project I’m releasing to the world this year [22:55]