What does it mean to be human? What are the benefits of journaling? Why is it important to spend time alone? These are some of the questions that are answered in this episode.
In this episode, I’m joined by Chelsea Yamase — a model, photographer, social media influencer and acroyoga teacher with a focus on mindfulness, movement and creativity. We dive into Chelsea’s story, her journey to becoming the person she is today and how she uses writing as a tool to cultivate a deeper understanding of herself.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What Chelsea said really captured her audience’s attention on social media and helped get her to where she is today [4:59]
- The reason she didn’t become a full-time online digital creator sooner [8:59]
- Chelsea’s inspiration to travel and the one person who influenced her imagination the most [11:10]
- Her thoughts on spending time alone in order to reconnect with your own calling, and how she does this in her own life [17:21]
- The role that travelling and self-growth have played in helping Chelsea become the person she is today [19:03]
- A common struggle that she often has to give herself grace with [23:08]
- How self-growth and personal development has changed the way Chelsea speaks to herself [30:25]
- Her thoughts on journaling and how to use writing as a tool for gaining clarity [35:53]
- What to keep in mind when deciding who to follow on social media [47:33]
- Where Chelsea finds the courage and power to step outside of her comfort zone [49:55]
- Her advice on how to honor the person you currently are while working towards becoming someone better [53:04]
- What Chelsea considers the essential core of being human [55:40]
Where to Find Chelsea: