Some people are happy being alone, while for others, the thought of being alone is terrifying. No matter how you feel about being alone, building a healthy and loving relationship with yourself is important. In this solo episode, I’ll be sharing my journey to becoming comfortable with being by myself and explaining the steps you can take to ensure you never feel the need to avoid being alone again.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- My personal journey to becoming comfortable with being alone. [1:36]
- Why being alone and being lonely are not the same thing. [4:20]
- Why we find it so difficult to be alone. [8:39]
- Why I believe we need to be comfortable with being alone. [12:30]
- The importance of knowing who you are when you are alone. [16:00]