In today’s solo episode, I’m giving advice to my younger self and telling her that everything is going to be okay. Through this, I hope to help you through your own journey of discovery by sharing the lessons I have learned through my lived experiences.
Listen in as I explain why your problems will not disappear as you get older—they will simply change, and you will adapt to these changes as they come. You will learn why you are enough just the way you are, how to find a healthy balance between relying on yourself and asking for help when you need it, and why you should not fear failure.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What I would tell my younger self [1:35]
- Why your problems will not disappear when you get older [3:10]
- How to accept your emotions and pay attention to your feelings [4:15]
- Why you are worthy and more valuable than the likes you get on social media [5:50]
- Why other people’s opinions don’t matter [7:25]
- How to learn to love yourself [10:00]
- The importance of living in the present [13:20]
- Why you are not meant to have your whole life figured out [15:50]
- Some words of advice from our community [17:30]
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment